As a parent, you want the best for your student, but college can be expensive. Well not anymore! Now your student can get college-level credits at a fraction of the cost!
Our Courses Offer:
- College recommended credits they can later transfer to an accredited college or university
- No application fee, parking fee, membership fees or any additional fees
- No textbook fees, all materials are included in the price (except science lab kits)
- A low-cost option at only $195 per course, much lower than most colleges
- Accelerated time to degree completion, by earning college credits while in high school
- An online classroom that is easy-to-follow and has everything the student needs
- An opportunity to “try out” college, with no risk to a student’s GPA
- Flexible and entirely online, study anytime or anywhere with an internet connection
- Work at their own pace, can step away whenever school, work, family, or “life” gets busy
- 120 days to complete a course and the opportunity to finish in a shorter time without penalty
- Chance to study college-level courses in a supportive, non-judgmental environment
Ed4Credit has partnered with the American Council on Education (ACE) to make higher education more affordable and accessible for your student. We offer a non-traditional way for students to earn actual college credits whenever and wherever they want. Although designed for learners of all ages, there are several reasons why our program is a great way for you and your teenage learner to decide if college is the right path for them.
College Credit: upon successful course completion, the student earns actual college credit that can be transferred to an accredited, member school. They do not need to be accepted at or enrolled in a college to take our classes. This gives the student a chance to “try out” college before going through the actual college enrollment process.
Low Cost: each course is $195 (except science labs), which includes the textbook, full access to the online classroom, online support from an experienced educational consultant, and the final exam proctor service. There are no hidden costs or fees. At a traditional university, a textbook alone can cost up to $200, and that’s after paying an application fee, student fees, and full tuition.
Flexibility: our program is entirely online, so students can study anytime, anywhere, if they have a computer, laptop, or tablet and an internet connection. The online classroom has an easy-to-follow layout and everything the student needs is all in one place. The learner goes through each course module at their own pace, they take exams when they feel they are ready, and they can step away from the course whenever school, work, family, or “life” gets busy. Once they sign up, a student has 120 days to finish their coursework and are no penalties for early completion.
Building Self Esteem: Ed4Credit gives your student the chance to study college-level courses in a supportive, non-judgmental environment. The student is essentially in a “class of one” because no one else can see their progress. The student can take each module exam more than once and will schedule the final exam only when they feel ready. Each course module has interactive games that help your student learn, as well as links to online videos and webpages that support the materials. Our goal is to set the student up for success!
After passing their first course, your student will feel successful, have a better idea of what college work entails, and will have gained knowledge they will use throughout life. From there they can take another course or enroll in a university once they graduate high school.
Ed4Credit.com is not a college or university. We do not offer degrees, and we cannot grant college credit for taking our courses. Ed4Credit is proud to be a part of the American Council on Education (ACE) ecosystem. Our courses are recommended for credit by the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (CREDIT®). This highly regarded recommendation means that your Ed4Credit classes will be considered for credit at over 2,000 colleges and universities across the United States. Since each university or college determines whether it will accept transfer credit based on a variety of factors specific to each person, including, but not limited to, which major you choose, Ed4Credit cannot guarantee that you will get college or university credit for taking our courses.