Get Your FREE Ed4Credit Membership Today!
With college costs so high, and our prices so low, why should you pay for something else? Ed4Credit doesn’t charge for our Membership Program. Whether you are buying a course today, or just want to try a demo course out, you can become an Ed4Credit Member for FREE!
- It’s FREE!
- No monthly fees
- 4 free demo courses for you to try
- Free eBooks
- 5 Ways to Get Alternative College Credits
- High School Dual Enrollment
- A Course Resource Center (CRC) with lots of helpful information
- Regular coupons for future courses
- Ed4Credit’s Loyalty Program
- Buy 5 courses, get 50% off the next course
- Buy 10 courses, get 100% off the next course
- New benefits are added regularly!
What are you waiting for? Your path to educational success awaits you! Get Started Today!
Ed4Credit.com is not a college or university. We do not offer degrees, and we cannot grant college credit for taking our courses. Ed4Credit is proud to be a part of the American Council on Education (ACE) ecosystem. Our courses are recommended for credit by the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (CREDIT®). This highly regarded recommendation means that your Ed4Credit classes will be considered for credit at over 2,000 colleges and universities across the United States. Since each university or college determines whether it will accept transfer credit based on a variety of factors specific to each person, including, but not limited to, which major you choose, Ed4Credit cannot guarantee that you will get college or university credit for taking our courses.